IntelliFlo® Variable Speed® High Performance Pump
WANT TO KNOW WHY INTELLIFLO VARIABLE SPEED PUMPS OUTSELL ALL OTHER VARIABLE SPEED POOL PUMPS COMBINED?
When Pentair® first introduced IntelliFlo Variable Speed technology, it set off a marketplace revolution with its energy efficiency, near-silent operation and long service life.
- ENERGY STAR® Certified: meets strict energy efficiency criteria set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy
- Energy savings up to 90%* versus traditional pumps
- 8 programmable speed settings and built-in timer to ensure the pump runs at optimum speed and duration
- Ultra-efficient permanent magnet motor design reduces noise and vibration for greater efficiency and longer pump life
- Dramatically quieter operation – as low as 45 decibels – about 4 times quieter than most traditional-style pumps**
- Totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) design and low average operating speed makes IntelliFlo the quietest pump on earth
- Fully compatible with Pentair Automation and Controls and other brands of digital pool/spa controls for managing pump, heating, lighting, spa jets and water features
- Built in diagnostics protect the pump for longer service life
- WEF 6.1 THP 3.95
*Savings based on variable speed pump compared to a single-speed pump running 12 hours per day at an average of $0.16 per kWh in a 20,000 gallon pool. Actual savings may vary based on local utility rates, pool size, pump run time, pump horsepower, pump rpm, plumbing size and length, pump model, service factor and other hydraulic factors.
** Compared to noise level of typical 1.5 HP single-speed pump.